Key responsibilities are as follows: plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organization. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Operations management
- Automotive Industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.